Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 January, 08:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 07:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
There is a large amount of physics to learn.
Robert monroe among others,
Dan Winter connects dots, exceptional information, decades of dot connecting.
Goldenmean.info
fractalfield.com
fractalwater.com
flameinmind.com
theraphi.net

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trish Vana @Breakingthe8
just quesion what are we looking at. Are we looking at the building blocks of our prison, or our true power. Harmonics of 8 are our entrapment, yet you need to become master of it to see it, know it and break free. At the core of all the false layers of illusion (geometries) I do see the tetrahedron - so Merkaba? Not sure, but they have one figure going right, one left and one still in the center. I see this with 3 6 and center for 9 to come in. With the Golden Mean, I am still questioning the relation with Pi and Phi. So, I would add Flower of Life info.
06:32 PM - Jan 27, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by Breakingthe8 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trish Vana, click on at the bottom under it