Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
04 July, 01:33
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
God bless you dear Mary. xx💖🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Donna Martin @Meme17
01 July, 08:26
God bless her for what she has done for your country 🙏. She sure is AMAZING and I love her 💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 July, 08:17
Yes We Do! ❤️“V” is for Victory! 🇺🇸

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
01 July, 08:34
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I really do hope it's true. She has been a fighter and a breath of fresh air at the same time all this past year. if She is MM that would be the ICING ON THE CAKE!!!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 July, 10:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Victoria has said it's not true. Is she keeping secrets from me :)? She sent me my Q baseball hat and bracelets. I don't care if she is or she isn't. I just love her for what she does and who she is. I always say that if we survive this mess they are going to make a movie about her and I'm going to race to see it. We all love her. Talk about guts! Being on a bridge in the heart of the Chicago swamp, that's just incredible!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
01 July, 07:36
Sending much Love. Stay strong, in Faith & you’re beautiful self. Blessings always

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 July, 06:59
Veronica is such a bright light - lover her ❣

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
01 July, 06:52
Priceless

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
01 July, 06:51