Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
Abraham Lincoln was also known as Ibrahim Khaleel Kahlooni and was of Druze descent. He was JFK Jr's great great grandfather.

Learn more at https://vk.com/wall5991155...
07:12 PM - Jun 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 July, 02:35
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
I read through this the other day on vk.com and it was certainly intriguing . You have reminded me that I wanted to go over it again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
01 July, 01:24
What's the DNA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 July, 11:09
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
02 July, 12:27
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
01 July, 01:04
When he choose the name Kennedy...and what about Robert?
Wasn*t he JFK's brother ?

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
01 July, 12:50
Why did he become Omar and when?

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
01 July, 01:00
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
It's a beautiful story. Lincoln sent three of his sons to Benghazi to protect them. They are descendents of the Druze who can trace their lineage to Jesus. The Satanist Cabal was killing anyone related to the blood line. That's why the family has been in such danger for generations. Here's a little more info to start your journey: https://vk.com/wall5991155...

connie wright @cowri
01 July, 12:47
bloodline of Jesus

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 June, 07:26
TWILLIGHT ZONE STUFF !!! WOW

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 July, 02:38
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I agree but I had heard whispers of another boychild born to Jackie years ago.
As the saying goes “Truth is often stranger than fiction”