Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 05:30
Idk what happened this morning but I could not reach my visitor for a while and I felt something that felt like some kind of energy bomb going off, like, yeah I know crazy talk, but felt like timelines crashing together or backlash from mixing or something.
It was very strong and not a good feeling.

Was so strong it made me physically sick for a while.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 June, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i noticed i have been dizzy a lot lately. not like normal dizzy. Not that i know what that is either. i just noticed something unusual the past few days. many would say it is from the heat. i say it is from
grounding! i only notice it when i ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 10:37
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Well grounding doesnt usually make me dizzy but possibly a rapid change in frequency might I guess.
Many ppl have complain with a myriad of symptoms in the last couple yrs with frequency changes of the Earth.

28 June, 10:39
maybe because things are speeding up and intensifying. Maybe God goosed ya! 🤣😂😂

28 June, 10:46
You know I have even mentioned this, not just cause I am older but I really do feel like things are speeding up,.

28 June, 10:54
oh definitely. i am not as advanced as many people are or ascending or whatever you want to call it. however, i do find it very interesting. maybe it is advancing to the next level. only God knows! all we can do is trust the plan!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 June, 11:01
Do you have love in your heart and are kind to others? That's the only requirement.💙

of course! but i do believe there may be a little more to it!
06:34 AM - Jun 29, 2021
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it