Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 June, 05:30
Idk what happened this morning but I could not reach my visitor for a while and I felt something that felt like some kind of energy bomb going off, like, yeah I know crazy talk, but felt like timelines crashing together or backlash from mixing or something.
It was very strong and not a good feeling.

Was so strong it made me physically sick for a while.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
28 June, 10:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i noticed i have been dizzy a lot lately. not like normal dizzy. Not that i know what that is either. i just noticed something unusual the past few days. many would say it is from the heat. i say it is from
grounding! i only notice it when i ground.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 June, 10:37
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Well grounding doesnt usually make me dizzy but possibly a rapid change in frequency might I guess.
Many ppl have complain with a myriad of symptoms in the last couple yrs with frequency changes of the Earth.

28 June, 10:39
maybe because things are speeding up and intensifying. Maybe God goosed ya! 🤣😂😂

28 June, 10:46
You know I have even mentioned this, not just cause I am older but I really do feel like things are speeding up,.

28 June, 10:54
oh definitely. i am not as advanced as many people are or ascending or whatever you want to call it. however, i do find it very interesting. maybe it is advancing to the next level. only God knows! all we can do is trust the plan!

Photon 333 @Photon
Do you have love in your heart and are kind to others? That's the only requirement.💙
11:01 PM - Jun 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
Tracy Merr @Tmerr1212
01 July, 03:05
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I do but I also have years of pain and resentments against some.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
01 July, 04:17
In response Tracy Merr to her Publication
Forgive them, and let them go so you won't be tied to this 3D world. Forgive yourself.💙

29 June, 06:34
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
of course! but i do believe there may be a little more to it!