Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
This is only for Patriot friends ...

Do yourself and your family a big financial favor (before it grows by leaps and bounds out of current price range - 65 cents .)

DO THE FOLLOWING:

1. Go to UPHOLD.
2. Sign up / register
3. Select XRP and invest what you can
4. Get ready for a gob-smacking return on your investment !

A little info...Just to simplify the explanation -- XRP is a Crypto currency that will have a priceless function in our future of digital $ . Think of how the internet was an unknown to all of us....
Your Anonup Pal,
save the children
12:05 PM - Jun 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
28 June, 10:56
In response Save the Children to her Publication
We tried to buy XRP through Uphold and were unable to

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
28 June, 11:28
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
I am sorry to hear that. Best wishes to you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JJ. GATT @JJGATT
29 June, 02:02
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Are you in NY? It's tough to get in NY. I like Uphold but sometimes the banks make it difficult to put money there. Their fees are high, as well. (But they are convenient!)

I like Voyager. They take cash straight from my bank account. If you can't purchase XRP directly or if that doesn't work, you purchase BTC or ETH and trade for XRP.

Feel free to contact me if you still have issues. Buying some of these are process, but it can be done!

Voyager also has a good referral program, you get $25 of free Bitcoin when you trade $100 if you use a referral code. I'm including mine if that helps. Use code SUE193718 or this link to claim your BTC:
https://voyager.onelink.me...

JJ. GATT @JJGATT
28 June, 01:31
I completely agree with the post (buy and hold) but I'm sure there should be a disclaimer stating "This is not financial advice. It is an opinion."

I follow Moon Lambo on YouTube for frequent XRP updates.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 June, 12:20
Great advice.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
28 June, 12:17
I wish I understood more about this. Do you invest and then just hold onto it??? Any help would be appreciated.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
28 June, 12:20
In response Made In America to her Publication
Buy and hold.