Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Faithful Servant @F8thful_Servant
27 January, 06:21
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
whoever of you believed this, shame on you. think people, think! fact check. wake up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ronita Lussie @r4Yeshua
27 January, 05:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 January, 05:58
As much damage as they'd like to do, they can't make it a law - violates both the Constitution & international law
Besides, didn't the WHO make the pandemic go away? 🤔🤨

Carolyn Dupre @CajunDancer
27 January, 05:48
Thanks for sharing this important info!

Linda Campbell @ForTrumpalways
27 January, 05:20
Apparently This isn't true

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 January, 04:56
Bill was about 11 when Fauci graduated Cornell

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 January, 04:53
Bill went to harvard....Bill is 15 years younger.....this sounds like fake news

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 January, 04:35
I had the 'rona 6 weeks ago. I had a scratchy throat and a slight cough for a couple of days. I've had headcolds that were far worse. This is all bullshit. It's an attempt to chip you and make a servant out of you. I won't be getting a vaccine to prevent a scratchy throat, and I'm sure that there are at least 150 million other Americans that feel the same way as me. The idiots forgot that they didn't get our guns. Mandatory vaccine??? Fuck you.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 January, 05:44
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
100% in line with your thoughts. Magazines are waiting to be filled should I need them.