Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
16 March, 10:39
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
πŸ™AmenπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
16 March, 08:06
Amen Brother! So Lucky to have your guidance in these times! You always steer me back on my correct path! πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨β€οΈπŸ’―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 October, 06:15
In response Christopher 5:5 to his Publication

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
05 September, 02:14
No coincidences. 111 πŸ’«
πŸ™πŸŒŸπŸ™

05 September, 02:36
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
03 August, 05:03
Amen ! Glory To God Almighty. Father, God you are my ROCK , MY SALVATION !

03 August, 05:05
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
In Christs Name, Amen!! β€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

yae ebisu @yae51502951
03 August, 05:06
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
26 July, 08:13
Amen πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈ

26 July, 08:14
In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication
Amen! πŸ™βœοΈ

F1r3 ... @F1r3
18 July, 12:54
amenπŸ’™πŸ¦‹πŸ’™

18 July, 12:54
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
Amen!!

Cosmic Patriot @CosmicPatriot
28 June, 10:04
A Fathers Love Knows No Bounds.
Where Loves Resides, Miracles Occur.
β€οΈπŸ™

28 June, 10:07
In response Cosmic Patriot to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™Œ

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 June, 02:38
Amen and Amen. Thank You LORD. You are my Rock and my Redeemer. Without you, I am nothing. But with you I am everything.

27 June, 11:52
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen.β€οΈπŸ™