John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
14 June, 08:38
Thanks to all who helped me make the right call. It was the right thing to do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
faby Lgs @puce
15 June, 11:52
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™Hello dear friend John, I can't send you this message privately so I'm sending it publicly. I am French and mother of Aurรฉlien, a young soldier in France who was vaccinated against covid (pfizer) to carry out external military operations. The French army put him in the situation to accept the vaccine "Mom, I have no choice". I am in great emotion and I can't find my words anymore, so worried am I about the future of his life. It is the call for help of a mother for her son, who I think has already been hypnotized to accept this vaccine; his brigade is in Merignac in Gironde, is this unit part of the deep state? It is the love of a mother that makes me turn to you, because I know that you are a good man. My son does not know that I am writing to you. I thank you with all my hear wainthepain01
@ElaMarriti

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 June, 03:52
In response faby Lgs to her Publication
I am sorry for the late reply as I have just seen your post to me. It does my heart good to see others taking my place and helping you. This is how it should be, this is true humanity. The love and concern for your son is beautiful and it gives us hope. While others have already helped I would like to add this. God is above all and even though we do not know his plans we must trust them. When we are put into positions that are hard to bare the only solace we have is to know it was part of his plan. I personally know of no military person who has died because of the vaccine and almost none who have had severe reactions. It is my belief that the DS will not harm them like civilians because they need to feed the war machine later. So fear not for your son, just continue to love him as you do. Love is a very powerful thing, very powerful indeed. God be with you.

faby Lgs @puce
Hello dear friend, your answer warms my heart and reassures me! however I draw your attention to the project to implant chips in the brains of humans and mainly the military in order to make "robots" out of them. ; ( klaus schwab ) ;you will understand that we cannot accept this, it would be to lose our humanity and our soul; I pray that an antidote will be quickly found and applied and that bed meds will soon be available to restore DNA and "repair" the body; thank you again for taking your precious time to comfort me! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–
11:00 AM - Jun 25, 2021
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Only people mentioned by puce in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from faby Lgs, click on at the bottom under it