Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Gypsy Patriot @Barefootin_17
29 January, 12:46
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Joined Reddit just to check it out. NO REGRETS. Heroes!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Outlaw Squaw @Tiffers64080
28 January, 11:09
Best day, how's everyone else doing?

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandy Collins @SCcajungirl
28 January, 10:19
Who's next on the #Fooked list?? This is very exciting!! 😂

LoveConquers All @All777Love
28 January, 01:11
They're praying for a miracle, lol!😂

Thump Thump @ThumpThump75
28 January, 12:51
FLOAT LOCKDOWN........ The greatest redpilling tool there is for financial markets... It is ALWAYS been the naked shorts/short sellers destroying companies for profit until investers roll in with bank, buy EVERYTHING these clowns sell and squeeze the life out of them.... If they stick to their guns and demand $1,500 per share to cover the shorts, we gonna see some for real fireworks and ALOT of hedgefunds are freaking toast!!!

Iam -JD @IamJD
27 January, 11:11

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
27 January, 10:26
Want to play a GAME? Nothing can STOP what is coming!

Wendy Clicks4aCause @Wendyj23
27 January, 09:36

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
27 January, 08:30

Trump Is my President @MetallicAnon
28 January, 03:03
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
this needs to happen

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
27 January, 06:57
You knew this was coming. Censorship seems like a great idea until they come after you.
https://twitter.com/zerohe...

Awakening Light @AwakeningLight
27 January, 09:08
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
I was just saying this to my husband tonight. He is soundly asleep, and doesn't see anything. He thought censoring of the patriots was a good idea because he believes MSM. Now he sees the censoring of the retail investors. I still don;t think he gets it, but it's a start.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
27 January, 06:57

kellie schmaus @kasmouse
27 January, 05:46
greastest story i heard all day

Miss Goldie @MissGoldie
27 January, 05:35
Will we have the same luck with XRP?😇

1776 ... @IGG1776
27 January, 05:14

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 07:07
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
the #gamestop NARRIVE

Just bring to my memory this VIDEO that i love for the memes an music
about a alleged MEMETIC CAMPAING history based on real facts or not its LIKE THE #gamestop story and great fun xD

>

77.733 visualizaciones
28 january

>>>>>>>>>> 77.733 >>>>><
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
27 January, 09:11
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
thats it 100% #Fooked

slick roq @slickroQ
27 January, 05:11
Who's next?

Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
27 January, 05:09
Someone tell me if Elon is a good guy or not!?

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
27 January, 06:22
In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication
I tend to think he is an overall good guy but if you look at things from a biblical outlook, he has no idea what he is doing, as far as, neuralink is concerned. He like Tesla creates things for the good of humanity but if those things land in the wrong hands bad things can happen.

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
27 January, 04:54
Sooooi, do i sell my stocks and get out? or wait for the come babk? 😬🤷🏻‍♀️😅

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
27 January, 04:37

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
27 January, 04:32
👋Nice to see u VK!!

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Grunt @PointyandSharp
27 January, 04:29
We about to see a Dead Cat Bounce?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 04:22
🤣💁‍♂️whats is about all this

/ REDDITS
/ MARKETS
/ SPOOK / SPOOKY

IT SOMETHING ECONIMI FOR REAL ? ..OR #Comms BUT NO REAL ?

OR MIXED BOTH ? OR ...

no idea what #reddit has to do with #markets 🤷‍♂️

> 😁
like the song

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

no idea is all this about

mayb kinda ... ???

Alice Richter @JAliceR
28 January, 10:41
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 January, 04:21
LOOP.

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
27 January, 04:23

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
27 January, 04:15

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
27 January, 04:13
I remember people bitchn on Voat about Reddit long ago. I never did Red, now voat is gone.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 04:11
Spez knows it's over for him.

shauney fisher @Singmontana
27 January, 04:10
glad i found you over here. slowly making the transition

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

IAm InExile @Xz1l3d0n3
27 January, 04:05
markets go brrrrr.
bubble goes pop.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 January, 04:04
😂😂😂The suits are scared.🤣🤣