Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
Who knew he was so awake?? Can’t wait to hear what else he’s got for us😏
As Mr Pool put it in a 1 word post yesterday- EXTRACTION!!
09:45 AM - Jun 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 June, 11:45
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Can you imagine what he has on his servers, the emails he has, the emails he's read. No wonder they wanted him dead. I'll bet Hillary regrets using McAfee's anti virus software. LMAO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 June, 11:49
In response Made In America to her Publication
🤣and it’s all going to come out too!! THAT’LL be fun😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
25 June, 11:04
Thanks for the Pool confirm. It all smelled of extraction.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 June, 11:07
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 June, 10:51
I have always had a soft spot for John, going way back, a maverick who reminds me of myself . F em

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 June, 11:01
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
😁👍❤️

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
25 June, 10:51
YEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 June, 10:44
Awesome!!!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 June, 11:05
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
😁👍🔥🔥🔥