MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
BEING 'WOKE' MAKES IT EXTREMELY AWKWARD TO CO-EXIST WITH OTHERS. IVE ALMOST LOST MY RELATIONSHIP OF 4 YRS. EXAMPLE- I CAN NO LONGER WATCH ADULT SWIM WITH MY BF CUZ NOW I NOTICE ALL THE SATANIC & PEDOPHILIA REFERENCES. ASCENSION IS HARD CUZ ITS A LONELY ROAD & ONLY WAY 2 COMPLETE THE PROCESS IS LETTING GO OF THE THINGS HOLDING U IN 3D CONSCIOUSNESS
04:05 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Delux Omega @Anubis_Osiris2
27 January, 05:00
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
There are so many of us in the same boat and we feel your pain and loneliness! My hubs questions my sanity routinely, my bestie puts up with my conspiracy theories and my family alienated us because they are brainwashed liberals. Its virtual but 🤗...we all in this together!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Ogilvie @Enlightin
27 January, 04:53
oh my gosh! you just summed it all up for me!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzie McShan @SueSeekstruth
27 January, 04:43
All we can do is present the information to them! i hope more wake up soon! until then, Im okay with people thinking im the crazy one!

Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
27 January, 04:29
I think we're all in that boat. My husband laughs and rolls his eyes at me every time I tried to tell him information. It's been a rough ten months for us. My mother was the only one I was able to wake up, and she is living in a similar situation as me now because my dad thinks she's crazy. It's really hard being treated that way by those who claim to love you. It's just the cross we bare right now. But I have faith in God, President Trump, and our military and I know everything will be okay soon. The best is yet to come!

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
27 January, 04:13
same issues im having, been together 14yrs and got kids.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
27 January, 04:12
very hard to coexist with hubby who is a movie buff. i'm skieving!!!! i try to twll him and he denies it. TRUTH HURTS! I pray ALL is revealed and names as well!

Jim Cue @1QLight
27 January, 04:11
With ya on this-lost best friend (since we were 8yr old) broke my heart--but I have hope many of the lost/sleeping may come back to us when the truth is shown to all-Hope Floats?

lolo gemini @lologemini
27 January, 04:10
I know exactly how you feel, bursting with information to share & no one believes you, you get called obsessive for trying to awaken others

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
27 January, 04:08
I've wondered about the Reason we are all here and now🤔🤔. I've asked myself this question since I was young ie "What's The Purpose of It All" I think we all may be about to find out 🙏