TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
The Popes of Lucifer and the Fallen. Here on display for the world any questions yet ? wait until the next post
7 pictures and here is the rest of the Evil in this Story.
01:03 PM - Jun 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
gravy train™ @gravytrain
24 June, 10:01
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
wormwood/nibiru

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 June, 08:08
In response gravy train™ to his Publication
How i got to know Jacob Israel, He has some great videos on this from a few years ago. My fav YouTuber

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
24 June, 01:24
The Vatican Observatory is actually located in Safford, Arizona,
Not sure why it's called the Vatican Obsv.

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
24 June, 01:19
Hell is too good for them.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
24 June, 01:19
What horrible statues! Sick. #SaveTheChildren

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
24 June, 03:09
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
As I said its a Temple to Satan. Nothing more and very very evil within.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
24 June, 01:09
I asked my Deacon why they sing to Lucifer in the Vatican and why they named the Telescope Lucifer. I am still waiting for an answer. I left with my family and walked out of Mystery Babylon. Listen to God's word, not man's.