Baba Milev @babamilev
23 June, 02:47
https://t.me/GeneralMcIner...
Brian Cates from The Epoch Times is not to be trusted.

Perhaps he should read some of Podesta's emails?

Has he looked into James Alefantis?

Has he noticed Tony Podesta has been MIA for three years?

Any comments on Marina Abramovic?

Perhaps show him when Michael Flynn himself tweeted about pizzagate .

Has he seen the video of John Podesta torturing that poor child?

Does he know about the insurance file on Anthony Wieners laptop per Sidney Powell and other high NYPD ranking officials.

I can go on and on..if this man is worried about 'looking crazy' he sure as hell does not represent this fight against Evil.

Remember what Trump said about human trafficking. He referred to it as an Ancient art.

Speak the entire truth or get out of the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
23 June, 02:54
In response Baba Milev to his Publication
That is a fake account on Telegram according to CJ Truth.

I believe CJ Truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Milev @babamilev
23 June, 03:04
In response Mrs. Foster to her Publication
ah I like watching both sides (I have witnessed them attack each other)..I'm following none so blindly..as Lin Wood has stated There is Your truth and My Truth with the real truth probably being in the middle...I sit as judge and know no one is usually right 100% of the time. We can only make educated decisions listening to all sides

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
23 June, 03:05
The only One I truly follow is Jesus.

Baba Milev @babamilev
23 June, 03:11
I am with you although I am not sure I see it as following him.. as I am with him always. Not sure the churches haven't played a part w/documents to manipulate the public. Remember his anger at the shop keepers selling their goods?

At any rate I seem to remember reporting on a file folder called frazzledrip or something. Sidney Powell posted many time that season hard core offciers thrw up over the viewing the video in the "Insurance folder".

Awareness is faith and knowing the light will reveal all.
Amen

Mrs. Foster @SpreadTruth
No doubt their crimes are beyond comprehension. I have posted several times on the church controversy with the Southern Baptist Convention, The Federalist has some good articles on how "wokeness" is evil creeping into churches (of all denominations). I appreciate your posts and that you have a close relationship with our heavenly Father! God bless you.🙏
06:21 PM - Jun 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by SpreadTruth in this post can reply
Baba Milev @babamilev
23 June, 06:56
Thank You. God Bless You and all your loved ones including any four legged ones you may have