Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
30 January, 09:49
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
HALLELUYAH! Dear God, bring it on.

I'm not a church lady. But, desserves a HALLELUYAH!!!

Let us heal ALL the sick people in hospitals.
Let us heal ALL the little children traumatized by pedophiles.
Let us heal ALL the beloved animals/doggies.

Let us REGRESS our age and be FOREVER YOUTHFUL!
In spirit. In mind. In body.

Let us live on a peaceful, loving, earth as long as trees.

Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Fernandez @Astro_5DChess
30 January, 04:14
this is what im waiting so dearly for

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keyzer Soze @KeyzerSoze
27 January, 08:34
We must have disclosure.
We must have transparency.
We must have authenticity.
We must have love.

We must see our movement through until the end. Just seeing this makes me once again focus on ALL the benefits of the Great Awakening. Humanity is counting on us Patriots. Hold the line, hold the damn line.

30 January, 09:51
In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication
YES! Hold the damn line.

Need a break?

Go watch a wonderful video of doggies playing.

Raise your vibrations.

Go pray a psalm for a few days.

Restore your strength.

Come back.

KEEP SHARING. KEEP ENGAGING. RINSE. REPEAT.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
27 January, 08:23
Does anyone know how long these have been around but hidden from us lowley citizens?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
28 January, 03:10
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
They aren't a thing. The images are some assets some 3D artist is selling. Everything else is made up.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
28 January, 03:10
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
They aren't a thing. The images are some assets some 3D artist is selling. Everything else is made up.

Astros Mom @Astro00711
27 January, 05:37
So why didn't it heal Ruthie, RBG? Maybe we all have an inborn time clock. When we reach THE hour ordained by God, not even a medbed can help.

30 January, 10:04
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
Who knows what really happen with Ruth G? I mean, who knows how this all works. Perhaps those who are DEMONS IN HUMAN SUITS can not go into these med-beds.

Perhaps, there are SPIRITUAL reasons for this. I've asked the same kind of question. Soon will will learn more.

30 January, 10:07
In response Astros Mom to her Publication
Ruth was definitely EVIL.

President Trump was playing "nice" by saying good things about her in the public.

She hurt little children. Sacrificing them to demon gods. She was part of the SATANIC secret club with celebrities like Beyonce, politicians, media heads, Royal families like Prince Harry/Meghan Markle, famous athletes, etc.

RUTH was EVIL. EVIL. EVIL.

Masses can't handle the truth about her at this moment.

First, they must RED-PILLED about the little children.

Tom Smith @TS2450
27 January, 04:43
How long do you think before its released. i know someone who needs it niw.

30 January, 10:02
In response Tom Smith to his Publication
My friend, this will be released this coming year. Exact date? Don't know. Let us keep praying. Soon as President Trump announces he gets 4 more years.

Debra Oyler @americaisfree4
27 January, 04:32
amen!!!!

X__ Coastie @Xcoastie
27 January, 04:26
I'm in the healthcare field now and would love to be involved with the operation of this(not to mention this bed would probly put me out of a job)

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 January, 09:29
In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
No, new jobs will be created. You will be a healer. Learn to be an herbalist.

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
27 January, 04:25
I would love to sleep in one.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
27 January, 04:22
YES 🙌🙏 AMEN 🙌🙏 I heard Elon's helping too 🙏🙌

Kelly Lambert @ServantKelky
27 January, 04:04
Wait... can they make you regenerate back to when you just THOUGHT you were fat in highschool? asking for a friend 😅

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
27 January, 08:21
In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication
I have a friend who wants to know that answer too.

Bobbi Momma1st @BobbiGMommaFirst
27 January, 10:01
In response Kelly Lambert to her Publication
me me me me me

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
27 January, 04:03
All this great technology that was hid from us all these years and I think of so many people that have suffered needlessly due to money and greed! It makes me sick to think about it! God bless our President Trump for bringing these to light for everyone to use and be able to live the best life possible!

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
27 January, 03:55
💕

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 January, 03:55
my sister went through treatment for breast cancer at a very agressive stage, it was awful to winess what she had to go through, all the poison injected into her body. she is a survivor, but what a huge difference a med-bed could have made. i will never fforgive our old government regime for witholding such miraculous health care devises and cures.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
27 January, 04:08
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
me too. i lost 2 lung lobes and have had chemo, radiation, ablations and surgeries over the last five years for colorectal cancer. the suffering i have seen is unimaginable. i pray all of humanity is able to heal.

Melissa Reeves @Moonanon45
27 January, 03:50
Our great President said that hospitals would be obsolete by June! 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 January, 03:47
magnetic energy..

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
27 January, 03:46

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
27 January, 03:46

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 January, 03:40
Need them soon for my mom. Stage 4 gallbladder cancer. She doesn't gave many options left! 🙏🏻 for ask that need to be cured of deadly diseases!

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
27 January, 04:31
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication

30 January, 10:10
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
This works!

Please follow it and watch what happens.

FREE pdf: https://www.pdfdrive.com/t...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 03:26
✅🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻