Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“The next four weeks will shock everybody.”
— General Michael Flynn

BOOM/B2+O15+O15+M13= 45= POTUS–45 = DJT

DJT = D4+J10+T20=4+1+2= 7 (Angel Number) = Q844 = 8+4+4=7= BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

BOOM/45 = DJT/45 = Q844/7 = DJT/BOOM/7

STAY TUNED! It’s got to get worse before it gets better (bad enough so that MANY if not most BDN voters regret their choice) but STAY TUNED! SUPER-POTUS-45-2.0 BOOM-WHISPERER OTW. He will not let us down (Promises made Promises kept). The military is the only way will become obvious to most before it becomes necessary to publicly mobilize. The world is so broken it can’t be fixed overnight. Patience with PERSEVERANCE.
The WHOLE TRUTH will even shock ANONS.
Paradise Lost < Paradise Found
April showers bring May Flowers.
May Flowers bring July BLOOMS.
1776 = 1+7+7+6=21 = 2021.
2021 = GLORIOUS.
JUSTICE.
BOOM.
+++
++
+
03:42 PM - Jun 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
24 June, 03:37
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
How can we trust the Military when we have these two Treasonous Traitors incharge of our Military America????

Pentagon Leader: Accusations of Military Being ‘Woke’ Are ‘Offensive,’ Defends Studying Critical Race Theory
By KRISTINA WONG 23 Jun 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
24 June, 01:50
I want to believe this. i want it to be true. I just feel like if i let myself get excited, yet again, that I am just going to feel even more discouraged if nothing happens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
23 June, 09:18
Pray Patriots & Hold the Line. We were All warned. We all know it had to be this way. Way to much time for corruption. It is really bad. God Bless our precious Military who are of the Light. Bless the innocent, brave & righteous.

Jose Bito @Josebito
23 June, 06:56
🇺🇲I would like to be shocked by positive changes to America's present reality. Is that possible? 🇺🇲

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
23 June, 06:41
Yes I admit I most likely will be shocked, but I'm also ready for all to be revealed. I will be Praying for everyone through the events as we go, especially those still asleep.
🙏🇺🇲💕

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
23 June, 06:21

America First @Realdeal
23 June, 06:05
🥱

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
23 June, 06:05
Here go - Phase 1 of the storm Buckle up.. I've not used this meme for a long time !!! READY to feel the heat of summer ????

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
23 June, 05:39
Military - revoked in every country in the world by Guardian of Global repository as of Friday 18th of June 2021, replaced by Life Force Enforcement ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives in every country
Guardian of Global repository means Guardian in totality , Guardian of all living humans,others,animals and plants ...which gives her right to cancel every previous contracts
Every organization removed jesuits,freemasons,vatican, DOJ, ...
Every country intelligence agencies revoked, replaced by GIA( Global Intelligence Agency)ratified by Hall of Records and registered in National Archives of every country
UN - revoked
NATO - revoked
Fed - revoked- replaced by Global Repository

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
23 June, 05:53
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Check what is going on currently at South China Sea, Haiti and off the coast of florida , they are trying to activate nuclear bombs placed on tectonic plates there few decades ago...they have no idea that their codes will not work...
Every military is under control of black sun and they are all terrorist organizations...this is last move of cabal trying to stay in power

military that decides to take action to harm humanity will be retaliated upon and they have all been warned...what are you all going to do when you find out that your military was attempting to kill us all???
what do you think will happen when soldiers find out they are serving terrorist organization??

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 June, 11:02
"Paradise Lost < Paradise Found"

Is this a promise?
Any possible future shock just melted into JOYFUL anticipation.

Add to that the words of POTUS: The Best is Yet to Come
+ my heart and soul begin to sing!
THANKS BE TO GOD.

Kay Tee @kmax
22 June, 10:24
ok. still waiting.

Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
22 June, 04:09
I am ready to be shocked

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 June, 03:52
Done in 30. Sounds about right

Patriotic Bird @PatrioticBird
22 June, 03:51
Yeah. They keep saying it and yet, the only shock we had was the amount of info not being released to the public

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
22 June, 03:45

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
22 June, 03:44
5:5