Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
When Trump is inaugurated on March 4th, 2021 he will become the 19th President of the constituional republic known as The United States of America. We are not a corporation we are a Constituional Republic. The corporation is bankrupt and rotted. But the seeds of a New America were planted during the Trump Presidency and because of this movement. Those seeds will grow into fruits that will change the whole world. Do you belive that yet?
02:45 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
03 February, 09:26
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
RESTORED REPUBLIC !!! HAS TO HAPPEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
03 February, 09:10
Yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
01 February, 02:37
I'm sooo excited. God is good! May we all be filled with the love and light of Christ within.

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 06:32
2000%

Upside Down World @Upside_Down_World
31 January, 04:53
Absolutely! 1,000% 😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Nowisthetime FordigitalVictoryV @Kip
31 January, 04:41
trust the plan
hold the line
always

Christina Maga @Christina71
31 January, 04:38
I believe 100%. Freedom. Thank God, Trump and all the hero's for saving us. 🙏😍✨

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
31 January, 04:36
Trump taught us to fight. There is a possibility we could elect someone else and still take our country back.

Jess Q17 @The_Gr8Awake17
31 January, 03:52
whole heartedly 🥰🥰🥰

Cecilia Heyl @Bocachicasam_3943
31 January, 03:48
And God Bless the awakened and the awakening World Wide! We will ALL be fellow human beings, helping each other to fulfill our true potential and realize the fruits of freedom!

Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
31 January, 03:47
ABSOLUTELY🔥🔥🔥🔥🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
31 January, 03:46
Picking up where we left off.....1870.

Julie Ward @JulieWard
31 January, 03:45
If i have shares in a UK company, would i be best off cashing them in and buying gold/silver?

31 January, 03:44
My faith that God leads me on the right path was vindicated on July 4, 2020! What a Glorious birthday present for this young Patriot: 77 yrs old! God Bless our new Constitutional Republic and all those who pledge allegiance to her!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
31 January, 03:44
BQQM 💥

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 January, 03:42
Looking forward👍🏻🙏

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
29 January, 07:25
Well put SK. The seeds that have been planted, it will be wonderful to watch. And the Love around the world. Jesus loves the children of the world. Amazing

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
29 January, 02:01
Yesss!! 💯

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
29 January, 12:52
So much so that I have made my hotel reservations for that week 🥰😍

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 12:47
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
Where? I don't think it will take place in DC hard to say if it will happen then. I can see this playing out 2-3 more weeks yet

Wellness Warrior @WellnessWarrior
29 January, 12:47
100%

Sally Crim @scrim109
29 January, 12:45
💯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 12:44
Trump and JFKJr will birth the new Patriot Party and scoop the final shovel of dirt in the grave on top of the evil 2 party system of corrupt Dems and Gop that the cabal set up to fail we the people and line their damn pockets.

31 January, 03:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏From your mouth to God's ears!🙏

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
27 January, 08:38
Yes. The truth. What an amazing time to be alive.

Kate Maria @sprigsonatree
27 January, 07:03
Without a doubt 🕊️❤️🇺🇲
I miss him, tho 💔
Love my President !!

STAR AWISHNSTAR @AWISHNSTAR
27 January, 06:49
ABSQLUTELY BELIVE !!
LQVE R > PATRIQT >PARTY !!
LQV U 2 !!
;)

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
27 January, 06:41
I watched a very long video presented by an Army guy who explained on a white board the whole corporate takeover. You can watch it a https://youtu.be/QvOQG630R... I do beleive the only way is to start over by restoring America. Restoring our inaugeration date to Mar. 4th would be nice, but dates right now can change.

Cathy Ross @CathyR
27 January, 06:51
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I tried the link, but YT must have taken it down... but I like your comment!

Autmama 123 @autmama
27 January, 05:13
I believe this. My only question is what happens to allnoir money in the bank, pension plans etc..

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
27 January, 05:13
Please don't get attached to dates. They get us everytime

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 12:49
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

,,, Mac @PattiThePatriot
27 January, 04:55
🙏