Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
22 September, 10:54
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
01 October, 06:59
Jesus loves us all, we are all connected through him to the Father and the Holy Spirit...We are a part of and loved by all..if we have ears to hear and eyes to see...Pray for all those still struggling to find their way....πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
08 March, 08:49
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Us yes....
But remember God loved Jacob but hated Esau.πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ‘€

Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
04 August, 12:14
Lord, God we give you all the Praise & Glory! Hallelujah! πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 August, 12:15
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Hallelujah!! πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™Œ

yae ebisu @yae51502951
21 July, 10:02

26 August, 10:41
In response yae ebisu to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™πŸ’•...πŸ™ŒβœοΈπŸ™Œ

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
17 July, 09:57
Seeing this brings to mind the one and only vision I've ever had in my whole, entire life. That was a few short years ago, and that was when/how, I truly learned to love myself. It was a beautiful, rich and totally awesome experience, that I shall never forget.

17 July, 09:59
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
HE Loves You So Very Much. I Am Grateful to God for placing me here with You now. I Love You So Much Sister. May God All-Ways Continue to Bless You, just as HE does. β€οΈπŸ™

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 July, 02:01
Amen.

04 July, 02:03
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™βœοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
04 July, 01:43
oui πŸ™πŸŒΏ

04 July, 01:58
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
Dieu vous bΓ©nisse. β€οΈπŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ