Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Idk about days and dates, there is always a reason for a particular date, Nana has about stopped paying attention to them other than there being specific dates that we can reverse their specific spells on. Too many anons counting on things at a specific time and then being devastated when what they want to happen doesnt.

I have seen references to many dates being special June 26th, July 4 & 5, Aug. 11th, Oct dates and now Sept. dates. I see many ppl build their hopes on these dates too much and then the let down looses us Patriots to fatigue and empathy. I a gonna try to stay away from dates I think.

Nana kinda likes this date better, the date they drew up the Olive Branch Petition and decided enough was enough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
03:05 PM - Jun 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
21 June, 03:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Date of LIBERATION OF EARTH itself IS NO IMPORTANT...

YOU ALWAYS MUST PUT ON WEIGHT LIVES OF ALL BEINGS, AND ON OTHER SCALE PUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY EFFORT.

DATE ITSELF IS SIMPLY EQUILIBRIUM, IDEAL BALANCE OF THOSE TWO...

YOU CANNOT LET DIED OUT REST OF PLANET ONLY TO COMFORT 350.000.000

https://youtu.be/27rg8L1-K...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
21 June, 03:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I totally agree... things are open to change at will...and that is just how it is...every action as a reaction..which can change a lot of things...it happens in everyday live..little lone taking down this sick nasty dark regime that has been running this shit show for over 6000 years...sorry for all those that are getting impatient ..things just take time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 June, 03:17
In response private account to his Publication
One of the words Nana was given idk yesterday or today was "Nuremburg" The days and vision sessions just run together lately there are so many and I can tell you up front one of Nana's biggest flaws is remembering dates and when something happened. Gave up on that and names years ago.
But on now time, Nana can always tell you within about 10 to 15 minutes at any time of the day what time it is without looking.
Weird ass Nana.