⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Wanted to share my personal story with all of you Patriots.
I was the official Spanish voice for The Carolina Panthers from 2010-2019.
I was considered one of the best at my job until I decided to publicly support DJT. When I was asked to stop my support for POTUS, I made the decision to step away permanently from mic.
It was the best decision I have ever made.
GOD WINS
https://youtu.be/7Ukh4Rvta...

https://youtu.be/3tQea8tbj...

https://youtube.com/playli...

https://youtu.be/Y4ngQfxKA...

Back in the days.

https://youtu.be/dHKAy5eG4...

https://youtu.be/TMIoN06aq...

https://youtu.be/cUBuXnYV-...

https://youtu.be/M7GEAp9Nk...
08:10 AM - Jun 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
26 May, 11:46
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
👍🏻👏🏻Best choice ever🫶🏻❣️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
25 May, 11:48
Integrity goes a lot further than just a job. God bless you !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
25 May, 09:48
Nice to meet you here at AU! That saying 'when one door closes another opens' is so true. I bet it's nice to be free from the stress of all that but miss other things from that amazing position and experience. It's lead you to this new movement going on now and sets the perfect example of doing what is right in the face of adversity. Blessings Beautiful Sir! ❤️

26 May, 06:09
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️🤷‍♂️

26 May, 06:09
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️🤷‍♂️

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
25 May, 01:11
Luis, wow, just wow! What an incredible choice you made - you are a Patriot through and through. I watched a few of the videos you posted here, and it's clear you had a very good job, seemingly perfect for your personality, and I bet you were very well-liked too. It is terrible that a company would lose an asset like you over your support for the best president DJT. I remember your other story about moving to TN, having nothing, starting over from scratch with a food truck. Now it all fits together, your journey. Thanks for sharing! What an inspiration you are to all of us at AU !!!

25 May, 03:57
In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication
Thank you so much for your very kind words.
With God next to me, anything is possible.
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️

25 May, 04:00
In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication
multiple images.

And our food truck, www.goodhombresfoodtruck.c... is doing amazing.
We are beyond grateful and thankful.

Bee Saved @BSaved
18 September, 08:47
Instincts! All of us have them, only a handful follow them. great story and great choice Patriot. Faith over Fear. God Bless

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
17 September, 12:02
WRWY Patriot! 👊🏼🕶

17 September, 12:13
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thanks Doq!!! ❤🙏🇺🇲

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
16 September, 11:23
You are a true patriot and an awesome person. Children of the world are watching . This gives them hope. Godspeed WWG1WGA

16 September, 11:46
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Thank you, Patriot.
❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
22 June, 11:22
Great example for ALL to STAND for something. Thank Yoou!!

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
22 June, 10:57

Emand Lio @Emandlio
22 June, 09:18
❤️❤️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
21 June, 11:41
Luis you have grande integrity! Thanks for sharing and for supporting our greatest President.

21 June, 11:41
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
21 June, 11:31
I already held you in high esteem for your contributions, but now! With the additional stature you just gained by sharing your story, you would have no problem picking up a baby bird and simply putting it back in its nest on the highest branch, without the use of a ladder!

21 June, 11:38
In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication
Thank you for those kinds words. WWG1WGA

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
21 June, 10:41

21 June, 10:42
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
❤Thank You ❤🤜💥🤛

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
21 June, 09:20
👊❤👊

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
21 June, 01:11
Honored to be shoulder-to-shoulder with you Luis.
Your conviction is inspiring.

21 June, 09:16
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Thank you, brother. 🤜💥🤛

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
21 June, 10:15
YouTube banned this Video and striked my channel after 5 MINUTES!!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
THEY didn't like this one... | Episode 3 - YouTube

CLICK THE LINK TO WATCH THE VIDEO https://www.bitchute.com/video/P487MjAqCWco/https://www.bitchute.com/video/P487MjAqCWco/https://www.bitchute.com/video/P487...

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
21 June, 10:04
god bless you Luis your a true patriot

21 June, 09:18
In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication
thank you! it's an honor to be a soldier in Gods army.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
21 June, 09:57
SO FREAKING AWSOME BROTHER MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT 🙏
#wwg1wga

21 June, 09:17
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Thank you. 🤜💥🤛
WWG1WGA

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
21 June, 09:00
Team God! Its the greatest team! Thank you for sharing. We love having you on the GREATEST team!

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
21 June, 08:58
Before Trump decided to run, I said to a rich client, "I would love to see someone like Trump run." He practically laughed me out of the room. I remember thinking to myself "what was so funny about my idea?" Now I understand why all these rich people hate Trump, because all their manipulating the system and screwing the little guy will be coming to an end - I have zero sympathy.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 June, 10:38
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
And now, all their assets are belong to us! 👊👊👊

Mike Anon @Mike314
21 June, 08:53
America-loving patriots are the majority here in the US by a large margin, but since communists own the media, they lie and say we are the minority and that most people hate Trump.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

It's time to take down the lying media once and for all.

We ARE the majority.

Trump won.

#MAGA #trumpwon

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
21 June, 08:49
Never regret having the COURAGE of your convictions! GOD WINS! WWG1WGA ✨🇺🇸✨👊🏻✨

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 June, 08:41
God Bless you and we all know that MUCH BIGGER & better doors open when we choose to leave the darkest forces behind - they cannot control us. Remember we are 3x their number and they fear us more each day.

I also left a job that was too dark for me, and I've improved my well being exponentially, best decision ever!
CONGRATS!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
21 June, 08:39
You have conviction as well as courage! Youre a LION! Its an honor to know you. God bless you. 🙏❤️🙏
WWG1WGA!

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
21 June, 08:37
👍👊👊👏👏👏

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
21 June, 08:37
I appreciate you.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 June, 08:24
Thank you for following YOUR TRUTH!! God Bless you!! WWG1WGA❤️🌞🙏

21 June, 08:25
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
❤❤❤❤❤

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
21 June, 08:24
Awesomrness! Thank you for being a lion! #wwg1wga

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
21 June, 08:20
“ WHEN EVERYONE ELSE DOES WRONG -YOU DO RIGHT “ ........... POLL NEEDS TAKEN HOW MANY LOST JOBS SUPPORTING TRUMP THAT LIST WONT BE SMALL

21 June, 08:21
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
🤜💥🤛
WWG1WGA

joann ferguson donated @joann212
21 June, 08:14
Wow. A story of courage. Thank you for sharing!

21 June, 08:19
In response joann ferguson to her Publication
Best decision my family and I have ever made.
We decided to move to Tennessee 6 months ago and now we are just weeks from opening our food truck.
❤❤❤❤❤