TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
19 June, 11:17
Your Father in Heaven on Judgement Day will cry if he has to cast any of his children on earth into eternal Hell as you would if it were your child. God will always love you even if you sin as he gave humanity his son knowing he would be sacraficied as the Lamb of God for all of humanities sins past , present and future and all you have to do is ask though Christ to God in the Holy name of Christ and you will be forgiven. Its that simple even as a theif said to Christ on the cross being sacraficed next to Christ the thief said :

I believe in you and that you are Gods Son. Christ reponded immediatly and said today I will meet you in Paradise. And right then and there the 1st man was saved by the blood of God lamb. I can only say Praise God and Thank You Christ Our True Messiah for deliverance from our sins and I’m sorry you suffered so much for humanitys souls to be forgiven so they could be saved from Eternal damnation and know Heaven awaits all. In Christ Most Holy Name I pray. Ame

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
This is so powerful..I hope you don't mind but I want to share this to my friends and family
12:23 PM - Jun 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Daisydoodle in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 June, 01:07
In response Jeane Vanburen to his Publication
Anything I post is yours to do whatever you want to with it and I encourage you to share it, copy and post it or whatever you like. When I post here it then belongs to you and all here as you own it.,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396