Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
How do we find this monster and save this baby... This was just sent to Us on Telegram from a concerned viewer. We have sent this to the authorities. We The People can find this woman quicker than they can... Its up to Us to Save Our Children and it starts right here. If everyone see's this, someone will know who she is

Who is filming ?
Who can translate ?

You Are The Truth Now

Facebook is sensoring post. Must view on telegram
Link > https://t.me/Op1009/1870

#operation1009
#ToeDroppingMedia
Op1009
TRUTHREVEALEDCHANNEL
ENDHUMANTRAFFICKING
10:16 AM - Jun 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
22 June, 11:28
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Dear God!!! please help us find this baby!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
22 June, 09:54
The mother has been arrested

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
23 June, 12:54
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
Thank God. Do you have a link for this info?

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
22 June, 09:18
OMG. I want to find her and beat the living hell out of her.

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

True North @TrueNorthGirl
20 June, 01:59
I will adopt this child in a heartbeat, and if it took the rest of my life to help her heal, it would be worth every moment.
God Help this child.
Someone - find these monsters. 🙏

Atara Talitha @Kjo58
20 June, 01:13
We break the power of that Jezebel spirit of witchcraft in the Name of Jesus!!

We release Angels of the Lord God Almighty to bind up the demon spirit, harming that child in Jesus Name!!!

We ask you Father to send ministering Angels to that child. We command all spirits of trauma and abuse to come up and off of that child, all memory recall that would continually repeat these memories of trauma to come up and off this child NOW in Name of Jesus!

We ask Father that you would send a loving family to this child and we pray God that the mother would get deliverance from these tormenting demons, in Jesus Name!

We praise You Father for the miracles You are about to bestow upon this beautiful child! To You be all the glory forever and ever, Amen!

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
22 June, 08:43
In response Atara Talitha to her Publication
Amen.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
20 June, 01:03
Dear God, please rescue this child from this vile monster. I am crying and shaking after seeing this. That sweet baby will never be the same. In Jesus sweet name please save this child and every child from all evil.

Spirit of an Angel GOD Loving @Yerinr
20 June, 11:36
God bless this poor baby girl! Find this monster and hang her up!!! #SaveOurChildren

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
20 June, 11:20
My heart is breaking for that child💔Please God find where they are and save that child🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

MistersMrs ❤❤❤ @Getnlucky_69
20 June, 11:17
definitely speaking Portuguese.
I will take that baby and keep her safe! yall can deal with the monsters .

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 June, 11:00
Oh I would Love To Find That Bitch! She Would Never Put A Hand On Anyone Again!! Especially A Child!! My God Find That Child!!

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
20 June, 10:50
My heart breaks for this Child! The mother (?) is a monster, and needs to be jailed, or if God see's fit... (worse) and I'm good with that. Also the one filming!
God Bless Our Children. ✝️
🙏🌍🙏

Seven Sense @IoDrew
20 June, 10:46
Pretty sure she's speaking Portuguese and although there's a large amount of Brazilians in America, especially Florida, I'd say its probably in Brazil. That woman would hate to see me at the door.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
20 June, 10:36
🥲🥲 please save all the children ...they cannot suffer anymore 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
20 June, 10:39
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
please God, please!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
20 June, 10:36
Speechless! 😡
I hope We can Make that So called... Lady pay 4 her actions & she rots in HELL

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
20 June, 10:26
🙏 Please help this child!

Behind Enemy Lines Quinn @CuriosityQ
20 June, 10:19
find her now!!!