Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
19 June, 10:31
Never forget that while the media glorified Fauci as if he was a Saint, President Trump was telling the truth about him the entire time.

Share this post if you believe in our legitimate President - President Trump!

Join us here ➣ PompeoChannel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
I still believe in him, but if he doesn't find the will and courage to end this disastrous plan soon, he will have no supporters left for 2024. It's now or never and with ZERO public arrests of thousands of treasonous traitors, Donald John Trump must put up or shut up.

After all, millions of Americans have no idea what is going on.

After all, millions of Americans are suffering beyond repair.

After all, it's been ALL talk and ZERO action.

Brutal to witness. You would have to be insane to "Trust the Plan" or "Enjoy the Show".

Stunning to witness.
10:47 PM - Jun 19, 2021
In response Mystical Mrs to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SPORTS in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 June, 10:56
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I will not consent to any government. There is no 2022 or 2024 election

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
19 June, 11:03
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Agreed. But for the millions and millions who will, then what?

Do you care about your fellow patriots? I surely do.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
19 June, 10:55
this was never about trump. if you think trump will save anyone, you are setting up for disappointment. everyone has to defeat their own demons. nobody can ever do it for you. That world is not real. It is an illusion.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
19 June, 10:50
I get super irritated when someone says, "I hope you are enjoying the show!"

SPORTS @SPORTS
19 June, 11:00
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
No sane individual could possibly be enjoying this. My life is spectacular, but unfortunately many are suffering beyond repair. I wish I could simply forget about my fellow good, grand and glorious patriots, but I cannot. Not a chance.

Also, no sane individual would create sayings like "The Great Awakening" and "Enjoy the Show" and then sit by and do nothing but talk while millions die and millions and millions suffer. So many will NEVER recover.

Sickening mother fucking trash. Sorry, but it is what it is what it is.

I am stunned so many find it just fine that those supposedly in control(we know they aren't)would allow perfectly salvageable patriots to suffer. Is what it is what it is. To pretend it is anything BUT this is pure insanity and troubling on so many levels.

Think about what we are ALL witnessing. Then ask yourself just WHO is REALLY and TRULY in control RIGHT NOW and TODAY. The answer is as obvious as it is troubling, as disturbing as it is horrific.

Magical