r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Here is video evidence of agents already in the capitol building on 1/6/21 before Antifa staged themselves as MAGA.

You can clearly see weapons being handed FROM THE INSIDE OF THE CAPITOL to ANTIFA terrorists.

H/T -

Join—> https://t.me/OfficialComba...

RedHatFrogs 🐸
07:07 PM - Jun 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
19 June, 07:42
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Funny, I don't recall seeing people dressed in black and wearing gas masks being handed weapons at the Trump rally I went to in WI.

Anyone with a lick of sense can search for the truth.

Why do the libs and leftists fail to do so?

When they hear of the high incidence of VAERS reports which may not be accurate because the numbers are too low. They say the data is flawed. But, they didn't say that about the c19 data which actually was flawed.

If we are waiting for these sleepers to wake up this movie will never be over.

At some point the ball has to drop and they will have to deal with it.
So many people who understand what is going on are suffering,.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump is my President @rchdebwhlr
19 June, 07:27
do you have the slowed down version of the shooter of Ashley? i swear its schummer

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
19 June, 07:13
So where are the mother fucking arrests, perp walks, trials and hangings? Nothing EVER happens. Identifying all of these crimes over and over again is meaningless when nothing happens EVER. ZERO ARRESTS. None.

I know, LMAO, be patient. Pfffffffffttttttttttttttttt.

Trump is making an absolute fool of himself at this point. A rally as millions suffer and ALL crimes ignored, save for a few one liners pointing out the obvious. Pfffffffttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

Choking to death. And folks are STILL falling for it. Watch.....they are about to kick the can down the road to 2022 and 2024. Pure mother fucking trash. COUNT ME OUT!