TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 June, 01:27
Let me explain how the CV19 mRNA will be destroyed even if encoded in your cells DNA.

1: All know how a microwave oven heats up food by causing the water molecule to rotate 90 degrees and ossilate very rapidly causing heat of friction to build up and heat the water in food.

2: All know Nickola Tesla could bring down a building with a pocket size device that cause a Harmonic resonance throughout the metal support structure and in time the entire building would be ossllating at that same harmonic reasonance and collapse.

3: one we’ve identified the frequency that will destroy that single specific mRNA structure we expose the patient to that frequency and at an intensity to literally destroy it in seconds.

This copy – mRNA – travels from the nucleus of the cell to the part of the cell known as the cytoplasm, which houses ribosomes. Ribosomes are complex machinery in the cells that are responsible for making proteins.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
Am I wrong to think that the meds beds with their frequency will eliminate the foreign particles from our bodies?
03:25 PM - Jun 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Jenn Pry @jen26
22 June, 08:47
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
i heard w med beds they need origional dna sample not modified so med beds can only manage symptoms and cant fully restore due to altered dna

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 June, 07:21
In response Jenn Pry to his Publication
Perhaps. with the AI available, there can be a multitude of possibilities. From what I understand, our cells have memory cells that allow the body to regenerate new. I would hope this is true for all of our sakes.

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
19 June, 07:01
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
No , your right just needs some fine tuning is all.

19 June, 08:05
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Ah-ha! I've been telling my elderly patient to hang in there. Told her that big miracles are abound and hopefully she will be able to witness the Lords plan herself. Double lung transplant needed and 3 autoimmune diseases with diabetes. She has a port with direct meds to her heart or she dies. SUPER excited for her and mankind.