Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
28 January, 11:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😁Down 20% today so far. Did you jinx it? Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IamQ soRU @IamQsoRU
28 January, 08:44
Yes, I had bought in a while ago when there was talk they may be involved with vax or medbeds. When I saw this, I knew I should stick with it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HQLLY JQY @HQLLYJQY
28 January, 08:31
No but, I have NAK (cheap up & down a lot) after Trump mentioned Pebble Copper Project and the fake news attacked it and the Oracle stock you said to buy (little movment), should I keep holding?

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
28 January, 07:32
Me!

Ready Pen @ready_pen
27 January, 11:22
Me!!

Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
27 January, 10:26
me!!! When Trump nodded to it several months ago- we grabbed it! Did not sell- held-

Scott Stricker @sstricker
27 January, 11:47
In response Ellie Lamson to her Publication
same

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
27 January, 09:02
😎 No.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 January, 08:41
this girl!! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
27 January, 06:36
Yes, after President Trump mentioned it for a new pharma company, I bought in high. Praying it will be a hit one day!!!

Rob Angeles @robangeles
27 January, 06:33
Careful with hype stocks. Sure, you might be able to make some money. But they're basically just a giant game of musical chairs.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
27 January, 05:56
Did well with our investments in the last 6 months! That's cool but our treasure is in heaven. Now wouldn't it be cool if heaven could come to earth? Like we asked for all of our lives in the Lord's prayer! Time will tell!

Anita Guevara @ABGQ
27 January, 05:51
why?

Amy Stephens @AmysPartyof5
27 January, 05:40
I wish I did! My dad worked at Kodak for 30 years processing film in a dark room. I should have asked for some stock as a present many years ago and let it ride!

06% of 17 @Purpledarby
27 January, 05:40
go look at Blockbuster hahahahaha the KIDS have decided they want Blockbuster on the moon ....price went from .0040 to .40 up 750%

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 05:42
😆THE #KODAK DAY

By here i guy that i know trying to fuck up the mora as the little #bastar that can be 😁
of these retard investors en other forums

trying to #PUMP IT the FEAR COVID NARRATIVE

only for personal gains

THE #kodad go to #space 🚀🛰️

DAY WAS AMAZING because you cant hit these retards in their ambtio

60 % 🚀Y NONE OF /THEMS/ GET A PENNY 🤣😏

THIS IS GROUND CONTROL.....
https://youtu.be/iYYRH4apX...

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 January, 05:27
op
not ownig a penny

i am poor man only had my ideas
and my memes 😌😆

buy yet remenber the LOL when ( not knowing in advace )

#KODAK GO -- > GO TO SPACE AS 60%
great #LOL S by this day

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
27 January, 05:14
For some reason I do not see VK's post. I feel like a "stalker" 😂🤣. I have to search him up, and go to his page to see his posts.
am I blocked? I swear, I only became "stalker" when I realised I cant see his posts but only when I get to his page.

SuriMC ... @SuriMC89
27 January, 05:57
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Thats what I dont like about it here! lol I dont need the people that I visit on a daily know how much i go to their pages lol! Im not stalking just love what they post! lol oh well I've decided i don't care if they know cause I still do it anyway!😂🤷🏼‍♀️

SuriMC ... @SuriMC89
27 January, 06:00
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Also my timeline sucks cause so many people repost which I do it too so I can't complain but I'm seeing the same stuff over and over and never get to the things posted by the people I "stalk"

Laura Montesano @Lmontesa57
27 January, 04:29
Yay! Trying to recover my loss from last year!

Cali Karma @CaliKarma99
27 January, 04:02
i bought it months ago when they were approved for the loan to convert the plant. Hydroxychlorquine!! Rochester, NY!! love it.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
27 January, 03:46
CRAP! My broker poo poo'd me when I told him a few months ago I wanted to but some! I need to put my foot down on tnese things!

Hefty Smurf @HeftySmurfLove
27 January, 03:45
printing meds

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
27 January, 03:42
yay!!!!

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
27 January, 03:35
Ugh! Told my sister and husband to buy it a couple minutes nths ago..sister is very happy! Husband didnt buy it😬

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 January, 03:25
AKU equals 6 in gematria..or 33.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 January, 03:27
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
35 always reminds me of #kennedy . 🙏

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
27 January, 03:08

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
27 January, 02:56
There's a 'robinhood' on the stock market these days wiping out the hedge fund short traders. Fun to watch!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
27 January, 02:50
would have been nice to have been able to! Unfortunately had to drain any kind of savings to survive! I know it will be ok though, no worries! ☺️🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Nan Cavasin @Magenta369
27 January, 02:48
Im rich! I bought 10 shares several months ago😂

Warrior Princess @childrescuenow
27 January, 02:40
I did, but I'm literally at the same point when I started.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
27 January, 02:36
Your tweet from Dec 13, 2020