It actually happens ... How weird is that
12:57 PM - Jan 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by CarmindaC in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 January, 09:13
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
I couldn't find the one that isn't upside down. They all look the same to me. What does that mean?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
31 January, 11:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
look at the bowl bottom loer left with the shadow inside it and then it shoud become clear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Hiers @t2hiers
28 January, 05:54
yep! Really weird!🤔

Angel Mother @AngelMother
28 January, 04:21
That's so weird! Just shows that we can't trust all we see with our own eyes!

Doreen McLean @Dmckee
28 January, 04:20
😀😀Wow!!!! That is amazing. Things are never as they seem

Debra Oyler @americaisfree4
brilliant!

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
28 January, 04:19
that is weird. lol.. took me a bit to find it. Makes me wonder if all of us are seeing the same one up right? Before they flip.... hmmm I saw the bowl in the lower left corner..

Debbie QTPatriot @DebbieQT
28 January, 11:56
Very wierd indeed....

American Goldfinch @AmericanGoldfinch
28 January, 11:48
That's the way it was for me - first thing I saw through was the medical pharmacuetical lies and then once you see through one area of corruption, you are able to more easiy see through the other areas in our government, country and world.

Marie Madleine @MarieMadleine
28 January, 10:51
This is weird!

Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
28 January, 10:28
the mind is a mysterious thing.....😎🤖

Susie Queue @MrsKravitz
28 January, 02:36
crazy!!

Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
28 January, 12:46
That's weird.

les smiley @les_smiley
28 January, 12:15
What am I missing here? I see none flipped upside down, they are all right side up.

LAM 0627 @Patches_MOM
In response les smiley to his Publication
lol. took me a few seconds to finally see the one up right and as soon as I did, they all flipped. lol

Triple GGG @TripleG
27 January, 11:20
Crazy!

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 January, 08:56
Like how normies become truthers.
When you "see" the first truth, the rest start jumping out at you. 😏🙃

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
27 January, 06:01
how easy it is to deceive?

LoveConquers All @All777Love
27 January, 05:27
Wow! I thought something was wrong with my eyes for a minute there...
Those darn optical illusions!😂

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
27 January, 05:26
Crazy I see it

MandyMae Lugo @MandyMae
27 January, 05:19
weird..

Red Pill Goddess @RedPillGoddess
27 January, 05:13
Okay wow. Crazy!

Reina Beans @Reinab
27 January, 04:48
i cant even!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 January, 04:40
😲😲

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
27 January, 04:38
mind blowing!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 January, 04:33
Just about there.
I think we're arriving nicely to the point we won't be needing the reminder.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
27 January, 04:21
weird but true

Mar Jek @Mjekel
27 January, 04:08
all be damnnnn!!!!!!!

Freedom Belle 17 @FreedomBelle17
27 January, 04:01
Whoa! That is crazy

Jacqueline Thomas @Jaxter1965
27 January, 04:00
I can't reverse it,now that I see them all up! So easy to deprogram us eh?😂

Real Bushman @realBushman
27 January, 03:44
dang they got me again