Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
16 July, 02:14
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Baal Lucifer Moloch supporters are dark hearted aka a black life. They are violent, heartless and souless minions for satan. I am glad to see the news is covering their disgusting support for Cuba's Brutal Communist Regime, who is currently murdering their own oppressed people seeking freedom with beatings to to death by a crow bar. For any idiots left that believe they care about government sponcered brutality against oppressed brown people, it should be crystal clear to you now that it was a bunch of horseshit and you were played, to help them with their evil agenda to cause rioting, mayhem and chaos in your towns and cities because evil loves it, period. BLM must and needs to be official denoted as a domestic terrorist organization. They live to terrorize communities, period. Lets pray for the healing and comforting of all persons tormented and brutalized by the hands of evil beings.🙏💛🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
15 April, 01:55
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Beautifully said, @alcyone
Keep speaking truth... God is having an additional crown formed for you at this very moment, a stunning gem-encrusted crown you will wear for eternity.

God bless.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
15 April, 02:01
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Amen Alcyone. Ypur words of truth resonate. The cruelty in this world arises from great darkness of heart and mind. That brutal organization is godless, thus loveless and heartless. They harm anyone.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
04 July, 08:16
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Richie Richard @Richie
22 June, 05:26
Elderly and defenseless for the most part.

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
22 June, 04:08
tears!

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
17 June, 07:02
This is the problem with this shit show , the best is yet to come , Believe in the plan, well you what its time to end this shit and take back our country and destroy the people who want to hurt the innocent . Its bullshit alot of people are being hurt that don’t need to . END THIS SHIT SHOW NOW

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
17 June, 06:21
It's these situations that I'm trying hard to control a growing rage. This is totally uncalled for. I know that BLM and Antifa will be rounded up and done away with once this shit show is over but I sure hope they get something other than lethal injection as it is well deserved that they should feel the pain and disfigurement they did to these individuals and others.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
17 June, 06:30
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
maybe karma and recarnation are real. This keeps coming to me when I read bad things. maybe those who are sacrificed children come back and become the tortured and sacrificed.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
17 June, 05:54
THIS IS HORRIBLE! But they are just peaceful protestors!

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
17 June, 05:52
OMG! There should have been a graphic warning. 😱
These poor people. I am sickened. Prayers for their healing. 💔🙏❤️