TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 June, 09:21
Cinninon powder : https://chiltanpure.com/ci...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
16 June, 09:35
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Isnt it amazing what God created in His magnificent world.....even the leaves, plants and bark of trees have healing properties. How amazing is He!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 June, 09:39
In response Jay Heart1 to her Publication
God made a plant to heal everything you jut have to know where to look.

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 June, 10:08
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
As an herbalist, nurse and master gardener - thank you for saying that. I keep trying to convince people that weeds are just plants growing where you don't want them to - and that most if not all weeds are edible for food or to use for herbal medicine.

It is mid June, I'm in the midst of trying to forage as much as I can, seasons in herbal medicine come and go and this year especially I feel so strongly I need to gather MORE than ever...

Sooooo many wonderful and potent herbal 'weeds' are destroyed for a bland, ugly lawn :(

Heather Seeking truth @Truthpatriot111
there is an app called “picture this” and you can take a pic of the “weed” and it will tell you what it was and its benefits. i was shocked with the amount of medicinal plants i had growing in just my yard!
09:23 AM - Jun 17, 2021
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthpatriot111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Heather Seeking truth, click on at the bottom under it