Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons, if you've not heard about the latest 1.5 Trillion Dollar Bill that Joe Biden and the democrats are rapidly pushing through, I can promise you that you want to hear what they have planned for The American People... and we also see that there's even more deceit that the demon_rats have up their sleeve...

Just like President Trump warned us long ago...

"In Reality They’re Not After Me, They’re After You, I’m Just In The Way"...the clip is only a little over 4 minutes...

"This Is Complete Madness"

GOP Lawmaker Explodes On Democrats On House Floor
12:32 AM - Jun 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 June, 05:16
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
stop paying taxes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
17 June, 02:42
I pray that it is not for another 9/11 . . . How much damage are we going to allow them to do?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
17 June, 02:03
Outstanding! Someone with 🏐🏐S - Let's get rid of the IRS. President Trump Will FIX THIS.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
17 June, 12:53
Calm down, Guardian of Global Repository is not giving $6 trillions to them

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
17 June, 12:47
Thank this man for speaking up for the people!