TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 June, 09:21
Cinninon powder : https://chiltanpure.com/ci...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Heart1 @GrayJ
16 June, 09:35
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Isnt it amazing what God created in His magnificent world.....even the leaves, plants and bark of trees have healing properties. How amazing is He!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 June, 09:39
In response Jay Heart1 to her Publication
God made a plant to heal everything you jut have to know where to look.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
Also, never underestimate the healing power of Himalayan sea salt scrubs. Get the best you can afford. Miracle minerals!😁
09:54 PM - Jun 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
16 June, 10:34
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
This one works good for me. I know it's on Amazon, but maybe you can find it elsewhere. It works great!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/...

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
16 June, 10:20
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
yes.. yes.. yes! A genuine Himalayan salt lamp too - to help clarify your air. I have one in each room of our house.

16 June, 10:30
In response Cyndee DeLong to her Publication
❤️I only have one, but enjoy the mood lighting and air purifying.