Ice Kates @IceKates
WOW
How did you feel Monday and Tuesday ?
I felt like I was drugged and everything was so heavy.
Today the heavy has lifted and I just saw this post on FB.

56 hour Blackout Initiate has occurred with human consciousness...A Dark Night of the Soul to Speak
Earth is being blanketed with adamantine photonic harmonic diamond coded light to bring us all into the Unified Field of consciousness.

https://www.facebook.com/p...
11:44 AM - Jun 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
16 June, 12:25
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Monday I was down in the dumps, and simple things that don't normally weigh heavily in my head did. I prayed for strength to release those thoughts. πŸ™
Tuesday my smartazz self broke out of it's locked cage, again. So I knew I was back to normal. 😁
God Bless All. πŸ’š
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
16 June, 12:08
I got a migraine for the first time in years on Friday that didn't let up until Saturday. Also had some times when it felt harder to breathe and even some heart flutters over the weekend. Felt totally exhausted, almost drugged, through til today. Still tired though, even now, but not as bad as when I woke up 7 hours ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
16 June, 11:54
just took this pic. its getting stronger😍

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
16 June, 11:55
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
I felt that :)

Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
16 June, 11:51
have been feeling sick since the weekend but started feeling lil better yesterday

Jeffrey Taylor @JeffreyLeeTaylor
16 June, 11:48
Proof?