Back to the Future @Backontrack
My musings could be wrong but what the heck.

Q Save Israel for last and US election audit. GEORGIA

Georgia – 13 ruling bloodline families expelled to Khazaria now Georgia in Europe

Khazarian mafia converts to Judaism after ultimatum for evil practices.
Khazarian Mafia invades England after being expelled for hundreds of years:
Khazarian mafia seek to dominate world with Babylonian money-magick

Georgia involved in American Revolution against the Crown(Khazarian mafia) No taxation without representation.

Albert Pike 3 World Wars. Last battle Israel/Muslims/Christians annihilating each other.

Khazarian mafia through bloodshed (WW1-WW2) are offered ISRAEL.

Georgia Guidestones Mass extermination of humanity.

New Messiah to rule from Jerusalem(Israel).

Georgia audit findings could be the START. The devil went down to Georgia.

It’s all about Reversing their SPELLS,

Jfk Jnr book George…
04:16 AM - Jun 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 November, 04:50
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Have you ever heard about this? I listened to an interview with a man saying the evil has to be eradicated by destroying old altars. I will post it- it is fascinating and it explains that the house one of [them] owned on Jekyll Island was bulit on top of an altar- it was in the lobby of that house that the Fed was created!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 November, 05:08
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
It’s in the second hour of this interview that it is explained Rockefeller’s house on Jekyll Island is built on top of an old blood altar. It really is fascinating!

https://youtu.be/SF32MRfAV...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 November, 04:33
Wow! The European Georgia never crossed my mind!! Makes sense to me!

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
01 November, 04:27
interesting.. but truly complicated for the average person

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 July, 05:21
Weren’t JFK Jr and Carolyn married in a small chapel in GA too? I think it was GA. GA is the key to break their spells. I agree.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
18 June, 12:16
Re read it, makes perfect sense Georgia is the key, you are a genius love it right there. GOD bless you

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
16 June, 04:30
Yes, back in South Africa last night our President pushed whole country back to level 3 with the lies of covid people in hospital, people dying, so sick of it, mask mandates, however one brave guy has taken gove to court and he won case, however, gov has not listened that our rights were violated it has gone to the supreme court and still our corrupt demon gov does not abide by court rulings Military is the only way. WWG1WGA
enough is enough already