Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 June, 03:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
14 June, 11:45
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Is this the same g.e. person thats allowing people trash trump and Q and spread racist nazi'sm on their bullshit telegram chat??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
15 June, 11:35
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
Oh get over yourself, little miss thing, with your khazarian orc worship.

16 June, 12:34
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Stop being a cunt loving hitler its really false abd ubtruthful very un Qanon esk. hence the fucking name of the website😆 Q people dint want nazijews here take your cunt hitler lies and shove them in your skank hole. ip addresses incoming...

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
16 June, 12:37
and just like that...
you have to go and stuff everything...

I was just getting aquatinted
and you have to go and swear like that...

oh well

16 June, 12:39
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
what on earth are you talking about?? excuse the language that was in no way not for and may you please explain? this a hitler lover and a bot? please explain.

don't care
who you are talking to...

not going to be putting up with gutter munching shit like that...

I'm no prude...
but theres no need for it...
12:41 AM - Jun 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
16 June, 03:51
Richard, the filthy orc species who claims I'm a Nazi while literally acting like a crazed stalker, is the bot, or a very sadistic psychopathic serial killer. Heads up.😁

16 June, 05:23
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
lol...

it's like Christmas all over again...😂😂🐄

16 June, 01:17
youre not pytting up with what. are you somebody soecial i should be cincerned with thst youre shunning me but still responding?? i dont even know whars going on......this is a q site...or suppose to be...its a bot. Why are you upset. we were suppose to collaborate or something. is there a reason i should be upset you dont like me cause I swore at a nazi. Am i suppose to beg you to have something to do with me??

16 June, 01:14
whst do you mean bro? i wasnt addressing you??