Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
Canadian Deaths and Adverse Reaction

"I lost my Aunt who was healthy and no underlying health conditions to it. 30 minutes after the jab she went into respiratory CRISIS rushed to hospital ICU and died the next day in Edmonton area."
02:00 PM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
15 June, 03:10
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
So sorry for your loss🙏 I have a friend, just turned 70, had COPD under control but otherwise no current issues, within 12 hours of jab (Which I BEGGED her NOT to do) she was in respiratory arrest and died that night... I am so heartbroken💔. I want every single evil bastard involved with all of this to HANG! and I want to see it... "Vengeance is mine said the Lord", but he never said we couldn't witness it...I cherish the day I can see them all pay and I hope its soon...sooooo Done with all of this evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
15 June, 10:03
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
My deepest condolences.
This was not my Aunt. I have been pulling posts of of fb, the deaths and adverse reactions are in my country.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396