1776 ... @IGG1776
Please read and share the shit out of this.

It is from the gov.uk website, and was published my SPI-M-O on the 31st of March. It states on page 10 paragraph 32 of the expected roadmap out of lockdown, that they expect there to be a 3rd wave of infections in August. It also states that they expect 60-70% of the expected hospital admissions and DEATHS to come from those who have had both vaccinations.

If this isn't proof for anybody that the vaccines are intended for genocide then I don't know what is.

Here is the link.

https://www.gov.uk/governm...
12:52 PM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
15 June, 01:18
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Anything that has 'Imperial College' on it ... deserves GIANT SCRUTINY ... they are the 'geniuses' that got us into this mess with their 'modeling' - SMH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1776 ... @IGG1776
15 June, 01:27
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iron Eagle @IronEagle
15 June, 01:06
We will see. But I will not get the vaccination. Faith means trusting God and that you will be ok. 😇

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 June, 12:58
ABSOLUTELY, they def consider each one a luciferian sacrifice and it was VERY intentional.