Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 12:03
In my visions, I have visitors, one in particular that has been constant pretty much everyday most of the time for the past year.It didnt all come at once, it has gradually increased. I've had aliens, & spirits, & some that are just humans that have learned to control their minds to be telepathic.
It has been hard to figure out communications without talking all tho sometimes they do actually whisper words in my ear. I have been working hard to see thro the eyes of the main one I have been working with so long & have actually been able to several times. Other times they show me their faces or other images of things they want me to see or know, sometimes actual signs held up with words written on them. He takes me places lots of times, I have been in this huge beautiful garden on his ship, riding in a ship that looks like a huge glass bubble, one seater, traveled thro tunnels underground & tunnels in space.I have seen cities of the future that are extremely modern with huge Tesla bldgs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
1 Peter 2:11
My divinely loved friends, since you are resident aliens and foreigners in this world, I appeal to you to divorce yourselves from the evil desires that wage war within you.

Isaiah 22:5
The Lord Yahweh, Commander of Angel Armies, has a day in store—a day of tumult, trampling, and terror in the “Valley of Vision.” It is a day when they breach the walls and the people cry out to the mountain of holiness.

Isaiah 28:7
Moreover, the prophets and priests are drunk. They stagger because of wine and stumble around because of strong drink. They are confused with wine, stumbling because of strong drink. They’re too drunk to understand their prophetic visions. They’re too drunk to render right decisions in judgment.

2 Corinthians 12:1
Paul’s Visions and Revelations
Although it may not accomplish a thing, I need to move on and boast about supernatural visions and revelations of the Lord.

when we prophesize how do we not add or take away?

#scripturalLYsound
12:26 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NOwON in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 June, 01:30
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
MostlyTrue. But few correction:

YAHWE WAS LEADER OF ANGELIC TRIBE, BUT THOSE 1/3 WHO FALL OUT FROM GRACE😁 WE SOLVE THIS ISSUE LATER AND WITHOUT YAWHE REJOIN GOD 2/3... 😎😇

SAUL aka PAUL is ROOT OF ALL EVIL IN CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE!!!

HE NOMINATE HIMSELF AS FIRST POPE...

REST IS OK😉😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
15 June, 01:36
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Im curious . where did get that Saul/Paul wad the first Pope. in all my years studying the scriptures I have Never read that