Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 June, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
But I am afraid. I'm afraid that I'm not doing enough. I'm afraid for the people getting the Vax. I'm afraid for all the children who are still being abused. I'm afraid of being afraid.
10:49 AM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lithium4Q in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
15 June, 10:55
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication
F-E-A-R has two meanings: ‘Forget Everything And Run’ or ‘Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours...
Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
15 June, 11:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I fear not for my wellbeing only for others. Fear is an emotion. One can not live life without fear, it's literally impossible.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
15 June, 10:54
In response Theo Farkas to his Publication