⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
NOW - Biden gets lost reading his notes at the EU-US summit.

"And uh, I've said before and I apologize for the - Oh, I didn't Jake Sullivan from the State Department [inaudible]. I'm leaving out a lot of people here I apologize. I'm going to get in trouble. But, anyway, we'll get back to that. But um we um you know..."

This is hard to watch. When will they invoke the 25th amendment in order to put Harris in?

disclosetv
10:45 AM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
15 June, 11:08
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Harris is ineligible to be president. Her parents are from India and Jamaica and she was not born in this country. Infact she did not move to the US from Canada until she was 9 or 10 I believe. What's more is her parents came here on school visas and were never naturalized. So in short, she doesn't qualify.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
15 June, 12:21
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
Correct! Harris does not meet the requirement. Think of it, Obama wanted her to be the nominee for the Dems, but MOST of the Country was smart enough not to let that happen. This whole scheme: Biden as Pres / Harris as VP, was Obama's work-around to get her into the Oval Office seat, as he knew technically she did not qualify. I actually think he told her to quit when she did-- although she was not ahead! HA! They wanted the Country to have some distance from her failure, when her name was brought up as a consideration for VP!

What fries my bacon is that they have flipped her ethnicity all around the place! East Indian/Jamaican to African American (because she was in a sorority at an HBCU). Now they cannot just spin a lie like prior internet! So purporting her to be BLACK ( which for our citizenry denotes African AM) is as disingenuous as as all get out!

But why am I surprised? Look at her handler who became President. His background is also "all over the place!" Need mo' popcor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
15 June, 04:04
In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication
What fries my bacon is the fact that we are always working backasswards in this country! She never qualified as VP either because you have to be qualified as President in order to be VP. Why are we not vetting candidates BEFORE they're even allowed to run? Why are we not doing intelligence backgrounds on candidates BEFORE they are allowed on the ballot?

Jan Sekerman @Jannana
15 June, 11:02
Xiden’s handlers don’t need “the looking glass” to see what would hapoen.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
15 June, 10:47
Harris is a clucker, worse and far more dangerous. Compromised.