Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

"Behold, The Days come, saith The Lord" Amos 9-13. Healer. #Jesus Lord is Salvation, God is My Strength and Power, He Makes My Way Perfect

In response Serah Oceane to her Publication

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the Oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it is sent away. +🌊

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

πŸ™πŸ€πŸ€

(1) Show this thread

Forgiveness and Love is πŸ”‘- Retired Digital Soldier-Divine Union 144🌹πŸ”₯ DMs always openβ˜€οΈπŸ’š

πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ€

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the Oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it is sent away. +🌊

In response Archangel Raphael to his Publication

🎯

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

But I am afraid. I'm afraid that I'm not doing enough. I'm afraid for the people getting the Vax. I'm afraid for all the children who are still being abused. I'm afraid of being afraid.

"Behold, The Days come, saith The Lord" Amos 9-13. Healer. #Jesus Lord is Salvation, God is My Strength and Power, He Makes My Way Perfect

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

F-E-A-R has two meanings: β€˜Forget Everything And Run’ or β€˜Face Everything And Rise.’ The choice is yours...
Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice.

(2) Show this thread