Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Fellow Patriots,

Does this sculpture, which will be placed on a newly built ship, remind anyone of the 6 - 6 - 6 design?

This new ship, which will be added to a Major cruiseline fleet, will have its maiden voyage in the summer of 2022.

QUESTION :
Should the public begin making noises to these major companies ( with thousands of customers) who are continuing to sneak symbolic messages to consumers through logos and art ?
10:53 AM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
God Wins donated @GR2021
15 June, 10:18
In response Save the Children to her Publication
I never liked abstract art and maybe for good reason now thatbi know more. i rather put my kinder childs scribbled drawing on my walls. and yes, now that we know better, we need to make noise

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
15 June, 11:43
In response Save the Children to her Publication
WTH! Yes we need to make noise! This is very sneaky .... I would have just thought it was a weird piece of "art" but now I see it!

Which line is putting this on it's ship? GAH! Dark to Light🙏🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
15 June, 02:07
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
The cruiseline which plans to feature that questionable sculpture is Norwegian Cruise Line --- its newest ship, Norwegian Prima, the first ship in its new Prima Class. The ship is NCL’s first major redesign in nearly ten years -- Prima, which means “first” in Italian, is scheduled to set sail in summer 2022.
On another anonup post today , I listed the info about the sculptor of the design and the other businesses to which he provides his "art" .
Cheers and thank you for your response.