Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
18 June, 04:37
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
It is because they are naiive, brainwashed into thinking that the government is telling the truth. They can't believe that they (the people in the government) are lying. But we, the older people know what was happening in 1940-1945. Who could believe what was/would happen during this terrible event? We have to teach the next generation the truth about those evil forces.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 June, 04:26
BUT.......BUT.......BUT................let the latest new video game, iphone come out, shopping for an appliance, car, house and see how much time people spend researching those things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
15 June, 10:07
basically because

(at least for the Sheeple around where I live,
San Francisco Bay Area eeeek)

Awake Now @Awakenow
15 June, 10:04
True - and ditch Google so you can get real information.

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
15 June, 09:55
People I know seemed to be programmed into being lazy and or clueless in self knowledge, common sense, etc., and think that the Government has every right to control their lives.
Basically, all the brainwashing has worked on them! 🙄
🙏🇺🇲💕

Patriotic GiGi86 @PatrioticGiGi86
15 June, 09:29
just had this discussion with my husband. i am amazed how many people still can't think for themselves. I had a person tell me " it's just too much to research, it hurts my brain. Whatever happens, happens. I've got a life to live."

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
18 June, 04:27
In response Patriotic GiGi86 to her Publication
Even if that includes their children's health like "the jab". Yeah, I know. They have lives to live, but they forget others around them want to live as well.