Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
15 June, 12:33
WTH!!!! ENOUGH!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
Definition of adjuvant (Entry 1 of 2)
1: serving to aid or contribute : AUXILIARY
2: enhancing the effectiveness of medical treatment

How exactly does graphene oxide enhance what? And, why is there so much of it used that magnets and silverware now stick to jabbed people? How much of this enhancement is in the shot? Has it been proven safe. Are these people now going to set off metal detectors, have problems in MRI machines, should they have been forwarned that they would become magnetized people? maybe there will be an upsode to this, like a new line of magnetic clothing, bras, suspenders........gotta look at the upside.😕
12:46 AM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 June, 09:42
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
This whole magnetism shit has been debunked a million times over the last five decades and here you are still spreading this nonsense because it suits your agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Vaccine Magnetic Powers #Shorts - YouTube

Why should I be exposed to so much nonsense?! They are making me old! Stop believing fake garbage!!#Shorts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
15 June, 09:44
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I thought it was fake too, until I tried it on my mother-in-law and the magnet stuck to her injection site.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
15 June, 02:39
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Agenda? If freedom is an undesirable agenda to you that you must be a Marxist troll and the one with an agenda. Just because something can be faked, doesn't mean it can't also exist in the authentic form. You will have to do better than that if you want to debate with me. There is a real Mona Lisa and there are fakes. Because people have faked the Mona Lisa, is the original now a fake too? You are being sophomoric. Let the stories be told, quit trying to censor, and let vaxxed people do the test for themselves. Why be such a control freak? Anyone thinking of getting vaxxed knows a family member or friend they can try this on to verify if it's really happening or not before deciding. Control, control, control is your agenda. I like freedom and for people to self-verify with their own trial and error experiments.