Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
15 June, 12:12
Southwest Airlines Jets Grounded Due To 'System-Wide Error'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
Something IS happening, only the blind can’t see it. Both the sun and the moon were pink tonight.
12:14 AM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Bella_K in this post can reply
15 June, 12:18
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
i love your hair color ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
15 June, 12:24
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Thank you. I wish it was my hair color in real life. It’s photoshop, work doesn’t allow it.

15 June, 12:17
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Here we go the Weather System for the 1st time in over 20 years has been taken down.

It is illegal for planes to fly without it.

Planes, Trains & Automobiles..

Bella Kay @Bella_K
15 June, 12:28
I live close to an airport and an army station. On a regular day, you can hear and see stuff flying all the time. It’s completely quiet now, unreal silence. And not only planes and helies, also birds have gone away, I haven’t seen any today.

1776 Again @BludGeonT
15 June, 01:51
Can't find any information about this, several internet outages throughout the year, latest in May, that caused some problems but can't find a thing on this right now.