Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
Southwest Airlines Jets Grounded Due To 'System-Wide Error'
12:12 AM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
15 June, 02:03
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Who is this guy? He could just be making this up for all we know. I would need to see proof. I can't imagine a pilot speaking directly with a passenger. That would be off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
15 June, 02:07
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
I meant to post this on another one of your posts. LOL! Oh, well. It's late and time for bed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
15 June, 12:26
Get out your Bitcoins.

15 June, 12:36
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I dont have any crypto... yet. ❤

Bella Kay @Bella_K
15 June, 12:14
Something IS happening, only the blind can’t see it. Both the sun and the moon were pink tonight.

15 June, 12:17
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Here we go the Weather System for the 1st time in over 20 years has been taken down.

It is illegal for planes to fly without it.

Planes, Trains & Automobiles..

15 June, 12:18
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
i love your hair color ❤