Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
For those concerned about nanotech in the vax, chemtrails, shedding people, food supply, about becoming magnetic or having ate contaminated food that is magnetic due to be laced with something, please know about this product. I personally have been using it safely for a few decades, zeolites have been used safely for far longer, and I am a big fan as they can pass the blood-brain barrier and clean metals from the brain that may be a contributing cause in age-related neurodegenerative diseases. Also, once a zeolite captures a metal it holds it and the zeolite safely remove it from your body through urine in about 6 hours. IF there is any reason for concern, some brands may be sourced from volcanic ash sites not so pure, which is why I like this brand. I did my research. Also, if your toxic burden is high, take it slow. Even though the zeolite captures the metal, its on the move in your blood on its way out and sensitives can feel a bit sluggish, no different than a herx reaction.
10:34 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 June, 10:50
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
I will add more. A troll tard tried to confuse zeolites with EDTA in another comment of mine offering this option to anyone concerned. Anons know to do their own research so it's all on everyone and they know that and I know they know that as we are not the ones running out to get an experimental vax without researching it first. That said, this troll tard, probably paid, I have no doubt intentionally confused them to capture anyone who is fortunate enough to discover EDTA if searching about zeolites because both are used as heavy metal chelators, and mislead them. They are not the same. (The troll tard is a bad autist for implying such.) Zeolites and EDTA are very different. I do use EDTA too. Doctors discovered that while treating people with it for heavy metal chelation, there was a wonderful side effect, their clogged arteries were cleared and they no longer needed heart surgery. Yes EDTA clears arterial plaque. Some say to supplement with calcium while taking it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396