Made In America @eyes_on_justice
Dongald7Runk Declass:
From 1935 to 1937, I.I. DuPont personally lobbied the chief counsel of the Treasury Department, Herman Oliphant, and repeatedly assured him that DuPont’s synthetic petrochemicals (i.e., urethane), could replace hempseed oil in the marketplace. Some large pharmaceutical companies also stood to gain by the criminalization of cannabis, since their patented prescription tranquilizers (barbituates, etc) would replace cannabis.

Henry Ford's first Model-T was built to run on hemp gasoline and the CAR ITSELF WAS CONTRUCTED FROM HEMP. On his large estate, Ford was photographed among his hemp fields. The car, 'grown from the soil,' had hemp plastic panels whose impact strength was 10 times stronger than steel; Popular Mechanics, 1941.

* Hemp called 'Billion Dollar Crop.' Before there was such thing as a billion dollar crop. Popular Mechanics, Feb., 1938.
09:12 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
John Atkison @Duende
14 June, 10:37
In response Made In America to her Publication
Hemp seed oil contains the perfect ratio of Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega=9 fatty acids, 2:1:1 if I recall correctly.

More importantly, hemp protein is a complete protein. It contains not only the nine essential amino acids to be classified as a complete protein, but contains all 20 amino acids needed by humans.

Sort of O/T, hemp / cannabis (hemp is cannabis, just missing the psychoactive components) are known as "weed", anyone who has grown it can attest to that fact. It gives dandelions a run for their money (well, sort of).

https://thehumminggroup.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
14 June, 09:18
In response Made In America to her Publication
hemp can litteraly replace fossil fuels…almost every aspect

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
14 June, 10:13
In response Robbie Snead to his Publication
No doubt, Robbie. That's why they banned it. Like medicine, there's no money in natural cures.