⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
BREAKING: Fox 26 Houston TV Reporter Ivory Hecker Informs Network LIVE ON AIR That She Has Been Secretly Recording Them and Intends on Telling Her Story to Project Veritas

“I want to let you the viewers know that Fox Corp has been muzzling me to keep certain information from you, the viewer. And from what I’m gathering I’m not the only reporter being subjected to this. I am going to be releasing some recordings about what goes on behind the scenes at Fox because it applies to you the viewer. I found a non-profit journalism group called Project Veritas who is going to help put that out TOMORROW, so tune into them.”

#Fox26Whistleblower
07:58 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
14 June, 09:30
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Be very careful Ivory. Get some protection.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
14 June, 09:23
More truth tellers like this woman are needed across the USA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claudia McCoy @IrishPatriot73
14 June, 08:47
Pray for her safety. Clinton cartel is still “suiciding” people.

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
14 June, 09:34
In response Claudia McCoy to her Publication
sadly shes just doing her job, reporting the truth!!
Dont get me wrong I have much respect for her 🦅🇺🇸💪🏻

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
14 June, 08:00
HA!!!