r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴Oh my Godddddd - CNN apparently obtained an "unclassified FBI threat assessment on QAnon" that was sent to lawmakers last week.

"Titled "Adherence to QAnon Conspiracy Theory by Some Domestic Violent Extremists," the public FBI threat assessment was provided at the request of Democratic New Mexico Sen. Martin Heinrich"

😂🤣😂 DESPERATION LEVEL = MAX

https://www.cnn.com/2021/0...
05:04 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
FoxBard Dev @FoxBardDev
14 June, 06:21
In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
14 June, 05:39
Yeah, and I remember when chicken little told me many many years ago that the sky was falling. Guess what? It's still up there!

Why is it that the FBI refuses to provide any information about the status of ongoing real investigations, but feels free to make up wild speculation of something that "might" happen then let that be reported? Why am I paying for such shoddy work?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Nana @MagaNana
14 June, 05:16
fooked much?

Becca Truly Stuart @BeccaTrulyStuart
14 June, 05:13
CNN, you have no power of influence over WeThePeople anymore...
Begone!
😂🤣
P.S. some poor soul will probably be mind controlled to perform a FF replete with QAnon literature in their pockets, on thei social media...#OldHabitsDieHard