= Message Received / Understood

DJT = 4.10.20 = DJ 4/10 (mirror) JD 10/4 = 10/4
= Message Received / Understood

Q 104 / 1004 / 10/4 = Activate/Operational
Donald Trump = SUPER-POTUS
Nemesis = Lex Luthor = LL

Elon Musk tweets “mirror” meme at 1:04 = 104
= 10/4 CONFRM = Message Received / Understood

"Faster than a speeding bullet! More powerful than a locomotive! Able to leap tall buildings at a single bound!" “Look! Up in the sky!" "It's a bird!"
"It's a plane!" "It's SUPER-POTUS!"

"Yes, it's SUPER-POTUS: defender of law and order, champion of equal rights, valiant, courageous fighter against the forces of hate and prejudice who fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice & the American way."
02:58 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
15 June, 08:51
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
If they don't start taking care of vaccine factories soon, 70% of the population will be dead.

Is that message received and understood by them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
14 June, 08:34
Point Hammurabi ^

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
14 June, 04:54
WTM posted this saying it's new Dan from FB but I can't confirm. Confirms the mirror theme if it is true!

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
14 June, 05:52
In response Aquilina 777 to his Publication
iche ked after rwading your post..its true, left full shot so you see my date and time..he pisted 20 hours ago as throwbackback 2020
and..yes, i had to go to facebook, they wont let me delete my acct. guess its hood for this stiff!!

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
14 June, 04:47
😁💪😎🇺🇲

Law & Physics @physics171
14 June, 04:13
Patience, then hit them like the fastest animal on earth.

Jody Donohue @Jody
14 June, 03:18
You always give me goosies 😉🙏

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
14 June, 03:10

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
14 June, 03:10
Super Potus also has X-ray vision capable of looking through the door of all doors.

Law & Physics @physics171
14 June, 04:14
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Project looking glass?